Here’s where I’m going to talk to you about the boring but important bits to do with bookings and money etc. In no particular order:
- I don’t generally run classes just for one person. If it is looking likely that you are the only one who has booked in for a class I will contact you in good time and we will decide together whether you want to come on an alternative date or whether you would prefer a refund.
- Once a booking has been made and the money is paid your booking is confirmed. Until then someone else can still book that slot. Keep an eye out for the confirmation email and follow the link in it to confirm.
- All bookings need to be paid for in advance, I don’t accept cash on the day. If you prefer to pay by cheque please note your place is not booked until the cheque is cleared. This can take up to two weeks from sending it to me. Please only pay this way as a last resort therefor, as it’s also a huge pain for me as I don’t have a handy bank on the doorstep!
- If I move or cancel a booking you are entitled to a full refund although let’s talk first as you may well just want to move to the next class.
- If you turn up late for a class, so late I cannot teach you, you will not be entitled to a refund or to come to the next class instead. Likewise if you forget to attend and contact me after the class has run. I’m not talking about being ten minutes late of course :-).
- Any vouchers purchased have to be used within a year of the purchase date.
Obviously I’m not cold hearted and if something happens which means you cannot attend just call or email me and I can see whether I can find someone else to take your place. If there are circumstances beyond anyone’s control, for example a tube strike, or a sick child, we will just have to play it by ear.